Wednesday, July 22

EDINBURGH DAY 1

We have arrived! Our new home is cozy - Well we actually live in the roof! Our room is the attic, with everything we need, Bed, and a place to stash our stuff!
The little room downstairs is our sitting room with telly and computer and the rest of the house is ours to share also! It'll be great! Today we've just slowly settled in and had a shower, full cooked breakfast and are now thinking of heading out to town. Our ASHES tickets arrived today - I got to sign for them myself! And my parcel, a little battered with an extra customs charge attached...

Note to all... It is rather embarrassing when you totally forget about the little padlock keys in your pocket when going through airport checkpoints! I (Lyd) clean forgot and kept beeping though them!! Had to be scanned and patted down in Abu Dhabi and Heathrow! Thats when I twigged about the keys! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment